Mobile:ObjectList and Custom Pagination

Mathasu

Hi,
I've an ObjectList with a custom pagination, populated
by an arraylist that takes data from a dataview.
In the same form I've a textbox for a incremental search.
If the user write some text in the textbox I must filter the
dataview with the text, clear the objectlist and populate it
with the new datasource.
What I don't understand is if I must write code in the
LoadItems of the ObjectList or before.
If I want that after the digit of the text (and a click on a button)
the LoadItems fires, I must write the "ObjectList.DataBind"
code in the click of the button and also in the LoadItems after
the costruction of the arraylist.
If I do it all in the click of the button, I lost the utility of the
LoadItems event for the pagination.
Help me please!!!
Thanks