    Your help would be appreciated greatly

    Thanks
    NewBie

    C# newbie, Feb 7, 2004

  2. You have two options when it comes to building software for mobile devices.

    On one hand, you can build server-side ASP.NET applications that render
    markup for the microbrowsers in over 200 different device combinations.

    On the other, you can build client-side .NET Compact Framework applications
    for Windows CE .NET-based devices, including all Pocket PCs and Windows
    Mobile 2003 for Smartphone devices.

    The best place to start is at the mobile & embedded developer center at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility. There are also a ton of great
    non-Microsoft sites, as well as quite a few blogs, such as Jonathan Wells'
    blog (product manager for the .NET Compact Framework) at
    http://blogs.msdn.com/onoj.

    "C# newbie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > Please let me know what book is good as a start for Mobile

    programming

    Ed Kaim [MSFT], Feb 7, 2004

  3. C# newbie

    C# newbie Guest