Mobile Startup looking for sharp coders

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Vangati, Oct 24, 2007.

  1. Vangati

    Vangati Guest

    Plusmo is Hiring!

    Plusmo's mission is to provide the ultimate mobile experience for
    users by bringing together advanced technologies and easy to use
    services for mobile phones. Plusmo's innovative widget service lets
    users run cool "widgets" on their mobile phones. There are over 20,000
    widgets and mobile mash-ups on Plusmo, most of them created and shared
    by end users and publishers with no coding knowledge.

    Join us in tackling the challenges of a rapidly growing service with
    millions of mobile page views. Plusmo's founding team has a successful
    track record with two mobile startups and extensive experience working
    with mobile web standards. Plusmo is well-funded and looking for
    sharp coders and smart business minds to expand our team. If you want
    to join a small company trying to change the world, then this is the
    place for you!

    Top 5 reasons to join Plusmo -
    1. You wanted a specific service for your mobile phone but it is not
    available out there.
    Why not write it and get paid for it?
    2. You think small screen is not a challenge but an opportunity if
    used correctly
    3. You want to define the next generation mobile web standards
    4. You get a kick out of building cool web and mobile mash-ups
    overnight
    5. You constantly experience that nagging feeling that your phone is
    under-utilized

    Plusmo is based in Santa Clara, California and is looking to fill
    these full-time positions immediately. You must be a legal US resident
    and be based in the San Francisco Bay Area to apply.

    Senior Mobile Developers: Several Positions Available. You must be an
    experienced developer with deep hands-on working knowledge on these
    mobile technologies: Symbian, Windows Mobile, BREW, J2ME, Blackberry,
    Mobile Linux and Flash, mobile browsers and standards.

    User Experience Designer - Define the next generation visual design,
    Interaction design, experience with web and mobile widgets, Flash user
    interfaces.

    Senior Flash Developer: Design and build several web and mobile
    widgets for Plusmo. Build data driven applications using Flash, Flex
    and Actionscript.

    Senior Web Developer - Web-site front-end development using CSS, HTML
    and Javascript. Must know XMLHTTP, Cross-browser compatibility
    issues.

    Send your resume to

    Recruiting Agencies: Please do not send us unsolicited resumes. Plusmo
    does not consider resumes from any agencies. We are not responsible
    for any charges from agencies.

    Vangati, Oct 24, 2007

  2. Vangati

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:40:47 -0700, Vangati <> wrote
    in comp.lang.c:

    > <spammer's company> is Hiring!

    [snip]

    > Recruiting Agencies: Please do not send us unsolicited resumes. xxxxxx
    > does not consider resumes from any agencies. We are not responsible
    > for any charges from agencies.

    They don't use agencies, they do their own spamming.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Oct 25, 2007