    mobile controls and apply CSS (cssClass)?

    Many thanks,
    eleni
    eleni, Mar 18, 2005

  2. You have to place a mobile style sheet on your page and the reference it
    from the link object property "StyleReference".

    See this page:

    http://www.dotnetforce.com/Content.aspx?t=a&n=251

    Chance Hopkins, Mar 20, 2005

  3. eleni

    eleni Guest

    Thanks for this but I was actually reffering to CSS styles not to the Mobile
    Style control.

    I've alredy used a mobile style but I am just wondering if you could add
    further formating using CSS for devices that allow HTML rendering.

    e.

    eleni, Mar 21, 2005
  4. You would need to use a device specific tag. Check out this:

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/MobileQuickStart/Default.aspx?url=doc/DeviceSpecific.aspx

    You want the section "Inserting Arbitrary Content"

    Then look at the second example under "Viewsource".

    Chance Hopkins, Mar 21, 2005
  5. eleni

    eleni Guest

    Thanks!!