mobile web forms

Andreas Bauer

Hi,

I've just create a mobile web form with visual web developer express.
But when I try to run it, it shows just up the default.aspx. But when I
enter start.ascx (the mobile page) I receive this error:

Server Error in '/tourist' Application.
This type of page is not served.
it has been explicitly forbidden. The extension '.ascx' may be
incorrect. Please review the URL below and make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /tourist/start.ascx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42;
ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

How can I test and run mobile web forms?

Regards,

Andi

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

".ascx" is a user control and cannot be served, you'd have a asp.net page
with extension ".aspx", which would work as expected.

Andreas Bauer

Teemu said:
Hi,

".ascx" is a user control and cannot be served, you'd have a asp.net page
with extension ".aspx", which would work as expected.
Ok, you're right. My fault, I selected web user control. Sorry for the
annoyance.