    There has got to be a way to put to controls on one line for Mobile Web
    Forms. If you know can you help.

    T.B.

    The Bear, Aug 26, 2004

  2. The Bear

    JuanDG Guest

    It may not be "the best way", but as far as I know it's "the only way".

    cHTML, xHTML, WML, HTML (which are the Markups supported by MMIT) all have
    the same syntaxes for defining tables, although some WML devices don't
    render tables, but they are very few (and very old too!!!)

    so the solution I came up with, was constructing a simple table around the
    controls like this:
    <tbody>
    runat="server">Command</Mobile:Command>
    runat="server">Command</Mobile:Command>
    </tbody>

    hope it work for you, if not, let me know the specific case so we can figure
    out something!!

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional