MobileForm and javascript

Sara T.

If I set to render page with html32, how can I insert some code of
javascript in mobileform?

I try to insert in <head> section but it doesn't work.

Sara T.

JuanDG

Very few (and also expensive) phones support a very narrow version of
JavaScript, most devices usually don't support JavaScript, that's why you
can't put JavaScript into mobile web forms, because the ASP.NET Team left it
out to guaranteed compatibility with most devices.
Try WMLScript instead, you can find a great tutorial at
http://www.w3schools.com/wmlscript/default.asp

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional

Sara T.

Thanks for your reply.
How can I insert some WML script to Mobile Form in ASP.NET? Could you have
some code to be a guideline?

Sara T.