    javascript in mobileform?

    I try to insert in <head> section but it doesn't work.

    Sara T.
    Sara T., Sep 14, 2004

  2. Sara T.

    JuanDG Guest

    Very few (and also expensive) phones support a very narrow version of
    JavaScript, most devices usually don't support JavaScript, that's why you
    can't put JavaScript into mobile web forms, because the ASP.NET Team left it
    out to guaranteed compatibility with most devices.
    Try WMLScript instead, you can find a great tutorial at
    http://www.w3schools.com/wmlscript/default.asp

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Sara T.

    Sara T. Guest

    Thanks for your reply.
    How can I insert some WML script to Mobile Form in ASP.NET? Could you have
    some code to be a guideline?

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Sep 22, 2004