  1. George Durzi

    George Durzi Guest

    Does a MobilePage not have a page title property? I can't seem to find one.
    George Durzi, Nov 17, 2004

  2. George Durzi

    JuanDG Guest

    Well, I did my best to find the exact class that implements the Title
    property but I could not find it.
    The true fact is that there’s a title for Mobile WebForms, you can set it in
    the design view in the properties pane in VS.NET or WebMatrix, or in the HTML
    view simply add the “title†property to de <mobile:Form> tag, something like
    this:

    <mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server" title="Name">

    And at runtime the title it’s displayed by the corresponding tag in the
    browser’s markup language (WML, cHTML, XHTML).

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Nov 19, 2004