MobilePage / Page Title

JuanDG

Well, I did my best to find the exact class that implements the Title
property but I could not find it.
The true fact is that there’s a title for Mobile WebForms, you can set it in
the design view in the properties pane in VS.NET or WebMatrix, or in the HTML
view simply add the “title†property to de <mobile:Form> tag, something like
this:

<mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server" title="Name">

And at runtime the title it’s displayed by the corresponding tag in the
browser’s markup language (WML, cHTML, XHTML).

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional