mod calculation

Gene Wirchenko

Easier said that done. Have you ever been to workshops where people
work on such problems? Just because something is easy for you does not
mean it is easy for others.

Just because something may be difficult to do does not mean that
it is not a or the solution.
If you are not an alcoholic you might say, "Well you idiot. Just stop
drinking. What could be easier than that?"

I said nothing about ease of doing.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Andreas Leitgeb

Lew said:
None. None whatsoever. I should have said, "... as Roedy postulated for the OP's case."

Even more accurate: "... as Roedy merely suggested a possible reason behind
OP's case."

Lew

Even more accurate: "... as Roedy merely suggested a possible reason behind
OP's case."

That's actually just exactly as accurate, since you simply substituted the definition of "postulated".

Andreas Leitgeb

Lew said:
That's actually just exactly as accurate, since you simply substituted the definition of "postulated".

Is it? It wasn't to me. Anyway, I don't think there's enough interest
here in the newsgroup to further discuss it publicly. You're invited
to mail me, if you're all for arriving at a final consensus.

spk

Is it? It wasn't to me. Anyway, I don't think there's enough interest
here in the newsgroup to further discuss it publicly. You're invited
to mail me, if you're all for arriving at a final consensus.

re: "interest"? Totally, more relevant since the demonstration by "Novice"
(Paul Derbyshire).
Do tell should "Lew" mail you. Interested observers have an interest in
that persona's activity...strictly looking at only the psychological
impediments - of course.

thoolen

On 20/11/2011 10:18 PM, "spk", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
NaN> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer

NaN> re: "interest"?

What does your ambiguous question of Leitgeb have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> Totally, more relevant since the demonstration by "Novice"
NaN> (Paul Derbysh!re).

Who is "Paul Derbysh!re", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

NaN> Do tell should "Lew" mail you.

What does your directive to Leitgeb have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> Interested observers have an interest in that persona's
NaN> activity...strictly looking at only the psychological
NaN> impediments - of course.

Who is "that persona", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias. Rather ironic, too, that you'd speak of "psychological
impediments, murphy, considering your own considerable freight of such.

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

P.S. You forgot to include a copy of your trademarked Lits o' Haet,
murphy. Still suffering from memory problems, murphy?