    would like to make quick fix for older version. Is that possible?

    Where should I look,
    http://search.cpan.org/~gozer/mod_perl-1.29/ ?
    Matija Papec, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Matija Papec wrote:
    > I would like to change UserID for Apache (1.3.xx) process when it
    > serves php scripts. I know that Apache 2 has built in support, but
    > I would like to make quick fix for older version. Is that possible?
    >
    > Where should I look,

    Not in a Usenet group for the Perl programming language.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Matija Papec

    Matija Papec Guest

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson <> wrote:
    >> serves php scripts. I know that Apache 2 has built in support, but
    >> I would like to make quick fix for older version. Is that possible?
    >>
    >> Where should I look,

    >Not in a Usenet group for the Perl programming language.

    I guess, it's slightly related to perl modules.

    --
    Matija
    Matija Papec, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Matija Papec wrote:
    > Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
    >> Matija Papec wrote:
    >>> serves php scripts. I know that Apache 2 has built in support,
    >>> but I would like to make quick fix for older version. Is that
    >>> possible?
    >>>
    >>> Where should I look,

    >> Not in a Usenet group for the Perl programming language.

    > I guess, it's slightly related to perl modules.

    In the subject line you mention mod_perl, but then you talk about
    serving PHP scripts, and that's done through mod_php, isn't it? To me
    it sounds as if your problem is much better suited for an Apache group.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Matija Papec

    Matija Papec Guest

    Gunnar Hjalmarsson <> wrote:
    >> I guess, it's slightly related to perl modules.

    >In the subject line you mention mod_perl, but then you talk about
    >serving PHP scripts, and that's done through mod_php, isn't it? To me
    >it sounds as if your problem is much better suited for an Apache group.

    Tnx, but actually mod_perl has ability to access Apache guts, so I was
    wandering if there is perl interface to changing UIDS of httpd childs.

    --
    Matija
    Matija Papec, Apr 24, 2004