Mod_perl metasearch engine

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by CC, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. CC

    CC Guest

    I found a very well designed mod_perl meta search engine but I'm not
    able to test it in order to evaluate performances and quality.

    Anybody want to test this module and evaluate it?

    Here the link: http://www.viewz.org/opensoft/

    Viewz Web Search A meta search engine that sends queries to multiple
    search engines simultaneously, combines the results, and rank them
    based on some

    criteria. The results are highly relevant. It also does a comparision
    among the search engines participating in the search. You need to have
    LWP::parallel

    installed on your box.

    Let me know. Thanks!

    CC, Jan 19, 2006

  2. CC

    Guest

    CC <> wrote:
    > I found a very well designed mod_perl meta search engine but I'm not
    > able to test it in order to evaluate performances and quality.

    You say it's well designed and then you want to evaluate quality.

    Oh dear, that wasn't very subtle at all. Plonk.
    Chris

    , Jan 20, 2006