mod_python and file not found

Discussion in 'Python' started by Simo D, Nov 10, 2008.

  1. Simo D

    Simo D Guest

    Hello, I'm trying to configure the apache to handle the python scripts. My
    platform is a CentOs server.
    I wrote these directives in the conf.d/python.conf:
    <Directory /var/www/html/my/dir>
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    allow from all
    AddHandler mod_python .py
    PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
    PythonDebug On
    </Directory>

    The results are that if the script writes something on the server it works
    fine but if the script contains only html like this:
    print "Content-type: text/html\n"
    print "<html>"
    print "<body>"
    print "<p>ok</p>"
    print "</body>"
    print "</html>"

    it returns url not found on this server. It seems that I can't send info
    back to the browser.

    Can you help me?
    Thanks a lot.
    Simone