    pitfalls: any suggestions on where to get some decent tips and tricks. I can
    comprehend the provided docs but...they are not that great. :-(

    Feel free to comment/recommend any other Apache modules for py.

    Tim, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Tim wrote:
    > ...just starting to work with mod_python. There are a number of details and
    > pitfalls: any suggestions on where to get some decent tips and tricks. I can
    > comprehend the provided docs but...they are not that great. :-(

    mod_python questions are obviously best asked on the mod_python mailing
    list :)

    > Feel free to comment/recommend any other Apache modules for py.

    It seems among the three (mod_python, mod_snake, PyApache), mod_python
    is the one to go.

    There's still mod_scgi and FastCGI as alternatives. But these, just like
    mod_python are just for connecting your app to the webserver, not a
    complete web framework yet.

    -- Gerhard

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=, Jul 7, 2003