    script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
    script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Vernon Wenberg III, Nov 24, 2007

  2. Vernon Wenberg III a écrit :
    > Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
    > script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
    > script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Sorry, my crystal ball is out for repair.
    Bruno Desthuilliers, Nov 24, 2007

  3. Vernon Wenberg III

    Guest

    On Nov 24, 1:19 am, Vernon Wenberg III <> wrote:
    > Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
    > script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
    > script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    why don't you start with including the problem code
    , Nov 26, 2007
  4. On Nov 24, 1:19 am, Vernon Wenberg III <> wrote:
    > Why do I receive a "File not found" error on a perfect good and simple
    > script but properly receive errors when I deliberately add errors in the
    > script? The file is there, it just doesn't do anything.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    I'm guessing the file is okay, but something involving naming
    is wrong. Check the error log file(s). It may show that
    mod_py is looking inside the module and not finding the right
    function/method. As others have said, some sample code would
    help us help you...
    -- Aaron Watters

    ===
    http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=generate muck