    Have anyone experienced this before? Thanks in advance.

    5 SQL Server Management Studio Tips
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...d-e5f4cd421c5d/5-sql-server-management-s.aspx

    Kyle Uy, Jan 18, 2010

  2. Kyle Uy

    Joe Guest

    I am having the exact same problem as the above message.

    I think could have something to do with upgrading to Dot Net 3.5
    framework.

    Has anyboby came acorss a work around for this bug in the framework?

    Joe, Jan 26, 2010

  3. Kyle Uy

    Joe Guest

    I think you misunderstood our problem Eliza.

    The problem relates to ModalPopupExtender being used within an
    UpdatePanel.

    Joe, Jan 27, 2010
  4. Kyle Uy

    Joe Guest

    I think I should make it clear that I did not have this problem when I
    was running this on dot Net 2.0. But its not possible for me to back
    track to 2.0 as my customers use 3.5.

    Any help on this matter is needed urgently, or I will need to redesign
    this part of the web app to not use the modal popup.

    Joe, Jan 27, 2010
  5. Kyle Uy

    Frank Guest

    Did you ever find anything on this? I'm running into the same problem, but
    only when the page is loaded with a QueryString.

    Frank

    Frank, Feb 19, 2010