ModalPopupExtender opens on Safari

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by davb, Sep 9, 2013.

  1. davb

    davb

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2013
    Messages:

    I have AJAX ModalPopupExtender which works fine on IE and FF. However, on Safari it pops up on page load without any call. I attached simplified code, just in case.
    Any ideas, please?

    <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkInvisibleToFireModePopup" Text="" runat="server" style="display: none;"/>

    <ajax:ModalPopupExtender
    ID="AdminPopup" runat="server"
    TargetControlID="lnkInvisibleToFireModePopup"
    CacheDynamicResults="true"
    PopupControlID="panAdminPopup"
    BackgroundCssClass="modalBackground"
    CancelControlID="btnCancel">
    </ajax:ModalPopupExtender>

    <aspPanel ID="panAdminPopup" runat="server"
    style="display:none;"
    Height="600px" Width="1000px"
    CssClass="modalWindow"
    ScrollBars="None">

    <asp:UpdatePanel ID="upPopup" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional">
    <ContentTemplate>
    <asp:LinkButton ID="lbtnSave" runat="server" Text="SAVE" />
    <asp:LinkButton ID="lbtnCancel" runat="server" Text="CLOSE" />
    <asp:Button ID="btnCancel" runat="server" Text="Cancel"
    style="display:none;"/>

    </ContentTemplate>
    </asp:UpdatePanel>

    </aspPanel>