ModalPopupExtender PopupDragHandleControlID

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jared, Feb 8, 2008.

  1. Jared

    Jared Guest

    I am totally stuck here. The control works fine without a value in
    PopupDragHandleControlID, but I am looking for that functionality, so
    as the client can check their data before making a decision.

    As soon as I put the a value in PopupDragHandleControlID, the popup
    renders way off the bottom of the screen and clicking the drag handle
    causes it to jump even further.

    I am using IE7, VS2008, ASP.NET 2.0, Version 1.0.11119.0 of the
    Control Toolkit. My page is rendering inside an iFrame embedded in an
    old asp page. The page has a master page. I am using drag and drop on
    other pages within the same masterpage, with no problems (but not via
    the AJAX framework).

    Has anyone else come across this or a similar issue?

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Jared

    Jared, Feb 8, 2008