    i am using xilinx web edition 8.1 and modelsim xe III 6.0 starter
    version. plz answer

    , Sep 22, 2006

  2. KJ Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    ># C:/Modeltech_xe_starter/win32xoem/vcom failed.
    > # while executing
    > # "vcom -explicit -93 D:/ise
    > projects/tutorial1/netgen/par/counter_timesim.vhd"
    >
    > do there is some problem with my model sim or with program
    >
    > i am using xilinx web edition 8.1 and modelsim xe III 6.0 starter
    > version. plz answer

    In addition to learning VHDL through something other than a newsgroup as has
    been already suggested I would also suggest that you try to learn how to use
    your tools (in this case Modelsim) through some other mechanism as well if
    you want to get up to speed before old age. Try some 'double clicks' or the
    'F1' key or both; Modelsim gives much more detailed information about what
    it is complaining about than just the filename. When you get that
    information read it and try to understand it.

    KJ

    KJ, Sep 22, 2006