Model slim SE

Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi
I'm designing an ALU block using mentor graphics 7.2
i'm using win xp installed on a vmware machine
when i try to start simulation a get an error message with the following text in it
Communications error code 10060: connection to server home-9c735ab4ab:1193
and when i hit ok i get the next message
cannot open connection to HDs
plz help
and thank you

Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi!
Some time ago when I was compiling some code my pc freezed for a while. After I bought a new video card it stoped. The virtual machine uses just a few resources from your system, so probabily it doesnt have power enought to compile the code. You can try to change the conf of ur vm to increase performance, if not, use it in ur real desk.