ModelPopupExtender doesn't work properly

Guramrit Singh

Hi experts,
I'm having this problem since I'm using content type as
application/xhtml+xml. I'd added a UpdatePanel and some child controls
inside this, on click of a button I wanted to show this update panel and
update its values, as described in
http://lisazhou.wordpress.com/2007/12/27/ajaxnet-dynamically-load-data-in-modal-popup/
.. it works fine with contenttype of text-html but with xhtml it stops
working. I'm testing this on firefox since ie doesn't support xhtml.

Please help me out