    let me know.

    Thanks
    John

    john, Sep 15, 2005

  2. john wrote:

    > I am wondering that does somebody know about the company or institute
    > that offers training courses in MODELSIM or VHDL? If yes, then please
    > let me know.

    Start here:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=vhdl+synthesis+testbench+tutorial
    Focus on learning VHDL for synthesis and testbench.
    This is what takes some time.

    Modelsim is just a place to test code
    once you know how to write it.

    Here's a quick course:
    vcom my_design.vhd
    vcom test_my_design.vhd
    vsim test_my_design -do "add wave *; run -all"

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Sep 15, 2005