MODELSIM cannot display the values of a variable?

walala

Dear all,

It turns out that during the simulation, using the MODELSIM "add to
waveform" command, the signals are shown, but the variables are not
shown...

I don't see any reason that why "variable" display are not supported
in modelsim's simulation? Can anybody tell me if there is a hidden
switch that can turn on "variables"'s display?

Thanks a lot,

-Walalla

Kai Harrekilde-Petersen

Dear all,

It turns out that during the simulation, using the MODELSIM "add to
waveform" command, the signals are shown, but the variables are not
shown...

I don't see any reason that why "variable" display are not supported
in modelsim's simulation? Can anybody tell me if there is a hidden
switch that can turn on "variables"'s display?

Try "add wave <path-to-entity>/<process-name>/<variable-name>"

Regards,

Kai