Modelsim simulation Problem?

Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I am working on a vhdl project and i have a problem when i want to make a behavioral simulation...

- I compile the project : OK
- I then go to the Simulate Menu/Start simulation.
- a Popup windows open asking me to select a module.
- I select the TestBensh/behavioral module.

And then, nothing happens... I only have "Loading..." at the bottom of the windows.....

Could you help me please?

Sincerely,

Alex

Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Where have u been saving ur .vhd files ?

By default it is saved under the 'work' directory. So when the 'Start Simulation' window opens, the 1st expandable library u'll see is work. Under this u can view all the entity names of the codes you have compiled. If not then the special folder under which u have been compiling ur work must be listed.
Have I understood ur problem....

Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Where have u been saving ur .vhd files ?

By default it is saved under the 'work' directory. So when the 'Start Simulation' window opens, the 1st expandable library u'll see is work. Under this u can view all the entity names of the codes you have compiled. If not then the special folder under which u have been compiling ur work must be listed.
Have I understood ur problem....

I am also facing the same problem.
How can I handle that error?