    and is getting mildly cocky at thier abilities with C++, it'll put you in
    your place! The guy is a beast!

    Mike

    Michael, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Michael

    Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message news:<cohsv1$rrp$>...
    > Hi,
    > I have just bought it and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it
    > and is getting mildly cocky at thier abilities with C++, it'll put you in
    > your place! The guy is a beast!

    The review at www.accu.org agrees with you. Looks like a trip to the
    bookstore is in order.
    Socks

    , Nov 30, 2004

  3. "Michael" <> wrote in message

    > I have just bought it and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it
    > and is getting mildly cocky at thier abilities with C++, it'll put you in
    > your place! The guy is a beast!

    Sometimes I think the title of that book should be "Anything you can do, I
    can do meta."

    Andrew Koenig, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Michael

    red floyd Guest

    Andrew Koenig wrote:

    > Sometimes I think the title of that book should be "Anything you can do, I
    > can do meta."

    Or how about: "Andrei Alexandrescu and the Template of Doom"?

    red floyd, Nov 30, 2004
  5. > "Andrei Alexandrescu and the Template of Doom"

    :-D

    Matthias =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=E4ppler?=, Nov 30, 2004