modifing the request stream of HttpModule

Guest

Hi,

I try to modify the request stream of the HttpApplication object. I work
with a request filter, thus I implemented the Stream class at the derived
class.

In the BeginRequest event handler of the implemented IHttpModule interface.
I install the filter here. With the following statement:
app.Request.Filter = new myFilter(app.Request.Filter);

The overrided Read method of the httpmodule class is called one time. This
is nice, but I must return more bytes then asked, before ASP.NET processes
the request, the content stream? How can I do this. Is this possible?

regards,
Tom