Modify array and selection list in opener (Firefox VS IE)

Soren Schimkat

Hi Guys

I'm having trouble with the following code running in a popup window:

var NewTag = 'test';
var tagdescription = 'test';
var value = 'test';

window.opener.actionarray.push('add_tag:' + NewTag);
window.opener.document.dhcp.elements['dhcptags'].options[window.opener.document.dhcp.elements['dhcptags'].length]
= new Option(tagdescription + ' ---> ' + value, NewTag);

The code works fine in Firefox: A new element is pushed onto the
actionarray in the opening window, and a new element is create in the
selection list dhcptags in the opening window.

The code dosn't work in IE: A new element is pushed onto the actionarray
in the opening window, but no elemest is added to the selection list and
sometimes IE crash when at this point.

Any comments on this one?

Regards Søren Schimkat