Modify Request Header

Dave Slinn

I have a VB app hosting the Webbrowser control. I would like to add
"something" to the requests that app is submitted to our web application to
indicate that its from this webbrowser and not a separate instance of IE.

Is this possible, keeping in mind that I cannot add anything to the
registry, since a user may still use IE to visit the web app.

Cor Ligthert [MVP]

Dave,

It is different for the axWebBrowser 1.x than for the WebBrowser 2.0.
Basicly it is setting using the interface the designmode to on and off.

This for the webbrowser 2.0

DirectCast(WebBrowser1.Document.DomDocument,
mshtml.IHTMLDocument2).designMode = "On"

Be aware that it has some strange side effects.

I hope this helps,

Cor