    indicate that its from this webbrowser and not a separate instance of IE.

    Is this possible, keeping in mind that I cannot add anything to the
    registry, since a user may still use IE to visit the web app.

    Dave Slinn, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Dave,

    It is different for the axWebBrowser 1.x than for the WebBrowser 2.0.
    Basicly it is setting using the interface the designmode to on and off.

    This for the webbrowser 2.0

    DirectCast(WebBrowser1.Document.DomDocument,
    mshtml.IHTMLDocument2).designMode = "On"

    Be aware that it has some strange side effects.

    I hope this helps,

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert [MVP], Dec 11, 2005