    How can i do? I have the ssame possibility like SEND BUTTON or not?

    Thanks for anyone who help me!

    Newer
    neofita, May 10, 2005

  2. neofita

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Another brainless comment from neofita finally pushed Poor Timmy over
    the edge:

    > How can i modify the name over the button in:
    > <input class="input" type="file" size="40" name="thefile">
    > that is "SFOGLIA" which is Ok for the italian version but for the english
    > one i would have "ATTACH".

    The text on the button changes depending on the language settings in
    Windows/your browser. So on the same site I would see a button that says
    "browse" or something similar, whereas in your browser you see the
    Italian alternative.

    --
    Dylan Parry
    Dylan Parry, May 10, 2005

  3. neofita

    neofita Guest

    thanks in order to have defined my comment brainless, but this I knew it
    already! What I want is to be able to change the written one from "browse"
    to "what I want".
    Do u know that... Poor Timmy !

    neofita, May 10, 2005
  4. "neofita" <> wrote:

    > thanks in order to have defined my comment brainless, but this I
    > knew it already!

    Really? The usual way to indicate lack of comprehensive reading on
    Usenet is comprehensive upside-down quoting, i.e. quoting the entire
    commented message after your comments on it.

    > What I want is to be able to change the written
    > one from "browse" to "what I want".

    If you read what you quoted, you will learn that this is something that
    you cannot change and are not supposed to change.

    Anyone using a particular browser is supposed to know its interface
    language well enough to know what the text in the "Browse" button
    means.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, May 10, 2005
  5. neofita

    Noel Guest

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 14:23:30 +0200, "neofita" <> wrote:

    >Sorry for my english!
    >How can i modify the name over the button in:
    ><input class="input" type="file" size="40" name="thefile">
    >that is "SFOGLIA" which is Ok for the italian version but for the english
    >one i would have "ATTACH".

    Non si puo cambiare il testo :-/ Dipende dalla lingua dell
    'installazione di browser
    Noel, May 29, 2005