Modify title of image with JavaScript.

test

Hi,

I have the following problem. I am not satisfied with how browsers
display "title" of image. Explorer show it only several seconds and
user could be not able to read the whole title till end. And Netscape
does even does not show the whole title (if it is large). I think the
best way to overcome this problem is to use JavaScript to display
text-box with wanted text if cursor is over the image. Do you know
where one can find such script? Or may be you can give this script
here? Or at leas give me a reference on the place where it is written
how one can display text-box with JavaScript.

Thank You in advance.