Modify two parts of a page independently

Discussion in 'XML' started by trysendingspam@yahoo.ca, May 22, 2005.

    I want to add some interactivity on my web page, so I have a form that
    allows the user to display some specific elements of a XML data set.
    The form is populated at first from the XML data, and output filtering
    is done trough an instruction

    data_table.innerHTML =
    source.documentElement.selectSingleNode("listing").transformNode(stylesheet);

    This part works fine. However, the filter options must also adapt to
    the user choice, that is the <SELECT><OPTIONS> must be rewritten to
    reflect the user choice.

    I just can't do it ! What kind of structure would you suggest to handle
    this problem ?

    Thanks for your help.

    Newbie to XML
    , May 22, 2005