Modifying browser margin settings for Crystal Report

Guest

Hi everybody -

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to accomplish this and have been running into dead ends. What I'm trying to do is modify the browser's margin settings upon my Crystal .NET Report opening. Even when the user selects Legal/Landscape to print it off, it's getting chopped off and I don't want them to have to figure out how to apply the margins to print the report. Do I have any access to that within ASP.Net at all?

Much thanks,

Rick