Modifying color of a:hover

Jim Van Abbema

In my style sheet I have:
a:hover { color:#bb2222; text-decoration:none }

How can I modify the hover color for different links on the same page?

Thanks,

Jim Van Abbema

rf

Jim said:
In my style sheet I have:
a:hover { color:#bb2222; text-decoration:none }

How can I modify the hover color for different links on the same page?

Hmmm. This hasn't been answered for at least a week :)

a.special:hover { color:#bb2222; text-decoration:none }

<a>This is a normal link</a>
<a class="special">This is a special link that fiddles with its
underline</a>