Modifying Form Action Attribute - How?

Matt

I have a client that requires a custom extension to all of the aspx pages. I have created an HttpHandler to receive the custom extension but where do I capture the response of the form with an action attribute to change the extension. For example a form is rendered to the browser with <form action="test.aspx"> how would I modify this in the rendering stage to change action to something like <form action="text.xxx">.

Thanks,

Matt

Brock Allen

The HtmlForm class has specific code for emitting the action, so it seems
you're out of luck unless you put a non-runat=server <form> tag.

Matt

Brock,

I believe I found a way. I am just inheriting from the HtmlForm class and overriding the default action process with reflection.

Thanks,

Matt