ModRuby / Apache2.0 worker mpm

George Moschovitis

Hi there,

I am trying to use modruby1.1.1 with Apache2.0 and the worker mpm. I
have an experimental setup with 1 worker process and 96 threads. I
have written a modruby handler that forwards the apache request to
custom code that creates the response.

The question is what is the relation between the apache threads and my
custom code. Is my code running on multiple threads or are all the
request affectively serialized when passed to my code as ruby does not
understand the apache (system?) threads. Should i create new ruby
threads to handle the requests?

Any help will be appreciated...

-g.