Module for producing HTML calendars by day/week/month

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Andy Holyer, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. Andy Holyer

    Andy Holyer Guest

    We're producing a commercial intranet application using Mason, and we
    need to produce a room booking system, which needs displays by day,
    week, and month at-a-time.

    I've started on twiddling around producing day.comp, week,comp and
    year.comp, but it's getting hairy, and I thought I'd speed things up to
    see if there's a CPAN module to do the messy stuff.

    Search.cpan.com came up with the usual 19 pages of hits:

    There seem lots of modules which will do month-to view (like the old
    unix "cal" command), and a few which seem to do week-to-view, but it
    would be nice if there was a day-to-view which linked in neatly with
    the other two.

    Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

    Thanks in advance,

    Andy Holyer, Lewes, UK.