Module for producing HTML calendars by day/week/month

Andy Holyer

We're producing a commercial intranet application using Mason, and we
need to produce a room booking system, which needs displays by day,
week, and month at-a-time.

I've started on twiddling around producing day.comp, week,comp and
year.comp, but it's getting hairy, and I thought I'd speed things up to
see if there's a CPAN module to do the messy stuff.

Search.cpan.com came up with the usual 19 pages of hits:

There seem lots of modules which will do month-to view (like the old
unix "cal" command), and a few which seem to do week-to-view, but it
would be nice if there was a day-to-view which linked in neatly with
the other two.

Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Thanks in advance,

Andy Holyer, Lewes, UK.