    If I would need modules that do not come packaged with python, I would
    appreciate information on where I can get them.

    Thanks.
    Viewer T., Apr 24, 2007

  2. On 24 Apr 2007 10:51:23 -0700, "Viewer T." <>

    > I would like to know which modules I would need in order to create
    > peer-to-peer chat program in python using Tkinter.

    The only obvious one you /need/ is socket... And a lot of time
    designing a functional protocol specification...
    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG

    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
    (Bestiaria Support Staff: )
    HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/
    Dennis Lee Bieber, Apr 26, 2007

  3. Viewer T.

    billiejoex Guest

    On 24 Apr, 19:51, "Viewer T." <> wrote:
    > I would like to know which modules I would need in order to create
    > peer-to-peer chat program in python using Tkinter.
    >
    > If I would need modules that do not come packaged with python, I would
    > appreciate information on where I can get them.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Some options:
    - socket
    - asyncore