Moinmoin config

Mark

Hi,

I have Moinmoin 1.3.4 installed and working on Linux RHEL3.0. However,
all screen elements are lined up on the left hand side. How can I get
it displayed like the wiki at:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnConfiguration

instead of this ? ->

LANShieldOS Release Notes
Search:

* MarkRuedy
* UserPreferences

* HelpOnEditing
* HelpContents
* HelpForBeginners
* UserPreferences

* FrontPage
* RecentChanges
* FindPage
* HelpContents

* Edit
* Show Changes
* Get Info
* Subscribe
*

FrontPage

Patrick Down

Mark said:
Hi,

I have Moinmoin 1.3.4 installed and working on Linux RHEL3.0. However,
all screen elements are lined up on the left hand side. How can I get
it displayed like the wiki at:

Well, this is probably a better question for the moin lists but
I have seen this behavior before. I would check the

data_underlay_dir = './underlay/'

line in your wikiconfig.py file. If it's not getting the right
templates it won't format the page right. This is the only
advice I can give. Beyond this I don't know what else you can
try.

Mark

Hi Patrick,

Sorry about the cross post, but I could not find a moin list. Do you
have a sub folder or a better name?

I searched for moin and for wiki but only found some actual wikis and
some groups with only a few members.

Anyway, I checked my data_underlay_dir and it is valid and contains one
subdir, called pages, which has a huge set of subdirs.

Do you know where else I can turn?

Thanks
Mark

Jorge Godoy

Mark said:
Hi,

I have Moinmoin 1.3.4 installed and working on Linux RHEL3.0. However,
all screen elements are lined up on the left hand side. How can I get
it displayed like the wiki at:

Mark,

Mine looks like yours when I have problems with some Apache process. I
haven't tracked the problem down yet, but it works perfectly with 2.0.53,
but it doesn't work with Apache 2.0.54 on a SuSE 9.3 Professional box.

I have the following packages installed:

apache2-2.0.53-9.2
apache2-doc-2.0.53-9
apache2-example-pages-2.0.53-9
apache2-mod_perl-2.0.0-4
apache2-mod_php4-4.3.10-14.6
apache2-mod_python-3.1.3-42
apache2-mod_ruby-1.2.4-3
apache2-prefork-2.0.53-9.2

I hope it helps.

Be seeing you,

Andreas Schlapsi

Hi,
I have Moinmoin 1.3.4 installed and working on Linux RHEL3.0. However,
all screen elements are lined up on the left hand side. How can I get
it displayed like the wiki at:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnConfiguration

Hi Mark,

It seems that your MoinMoin installation works besides the links to the
styles and images. I would check the

url_prefix = '/wiki'

line in your wikiconfig.py file. url_prefix should be set to the name of
the alias for "/usr/share/moin/htdocs" (the path may vary on your
system) in your Apache configuration. I had the same problem and I had
changed the line to the URL prefix for my wiki by mistake.