mongrel service vs mongrel in command shell

rabarama

Hi
I have to deploy a ruby app on a win2003 server.
If i star a mongrel server from shell, my app works with no problems, if i
start a service with mongrel_service my apps stops in few seconds with this
message:

way.
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel_service-0.1/bin/mongrel_service:153:
[BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.6 (2009-08-04) [i386-mingw32]

any suggest?

Luis Lavena

Hi
I have to deploy a ruby app on a win2003 server.
If i star a mongrel server from shell, my app works with no problems, if i
start a service with mongrel_service my apps stops in few seconds with this
message:

way.
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel_service-0.1/bin/mongrel_service:153:
[BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.6 (2009-08-04) [i386-mingw32]

any suggest?

Please use an updated version of mongrel_service.

Latest version is 0.3.4, seems gemcutter is not picking the updated
versions, going to check that.

In the mean time, please manually download the gem and install
manually from the command line.

Thank you.