    -what buttons are clicked
    -more..

    thank you!

    Antonio, Sep 15, 2005

  2. There are some packages out there for this... but remember that nearly
    everything (page hit wise at least) is logged in the IIS logs. All you
    usually need is a decent parser package for this.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 15, 2005

  3. One option:
    http://www.weblogexpert.com/

    They have a freeware (lite) version. It is not the most full featured
    product, but it works for basic analysis. Beyond this, you will have to
    purchase a product.

    One of the nicer products is LiveStats. It is also economical compared to
    many of the products:
    http://www.deepmetrix.com/

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Sep 15, 2005