MONITOR SPOOL USER Version 1.0

Discussion in 'Java' started by Consulente EDP, Nov 6, 2008.

  1. =================================
    MONITOR SPOOL USER Version 1.0
    =================================
    UTILITY FOR ISERIES AS400 MONITOR
    SPOOL FILES FOR USER IN REAL TIME.

    LIST OF CHOICES AVAILABLE FOR REFRESH

    TWENTY SECONDS
    ONE MINUTE
    TWO MINUTES
    FIVE MINUTES

    SEND USER WINDOW ALERT TYPE POPUP WITH SOUND
    WHEN NEW SPOOL FILE IS RECEIVED.

    IS POSSIBLE SELECT ONLY REFRESH LIST OF
    SPOOL FILES WITHOUT WINDOW ALERT.

    ACTION AVAILABLE SPOOL USER
    REPLY
    HOLD
    RELEASE
    PRINT NEXT
    SEND
    MOVE
    DELETE
    VIEW
    PROPERTIES

    ACTION DETAIL PROPERTIES
    PAGES
    FORMS
    ORIGIN
    GENERAL
    QUEUE
    COPIES

    ACTION DETAIL MOVE
    PRINTER
    OUTPUT QUEUE

    ACTION DETAIL VIEW
    ACTUAL SIZE
    FIT FIDTH
    FIT PAGE
    ZOOM
    FIRST PAGE
    LAST PAGE
    GO TO PAGE
    FLASH PAGE
    PAPER SIZE

    THIS UTILITY IS FREE SOFTWARE IN LANGUAGE JAVA.
    DEVELOPED USING OPEN SOURCE PROJECT JTOPEN

    THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED
    OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
    THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
    FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
    FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
    OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
    PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
    DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED
    AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
    LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
    ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
    IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

    AUTHOR
    THE CAT

    THIS LINK BELOW VISUAL MANUAL - PART ONE
    http://nuke.risorsesoftware.it/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=SfUFBaMY8Mk=&tabid=102&mid=433

    THIS LINK BELOW VISUAL MANUAL - PART TWO
    http://nuke.risorsesoftware.it/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=1g2RTEzNfFk=&tabid=102&mid=433

    THIS LINK BELOW FREE JAVA PROGRAMM
    http://nuke.risorsesoftware.it/Download/tabid/102/Default.aspx
    Consulente EDP, Nov 6, 2008

  2. Consulente EDP

    Lew Guest

    Consulente EDP wrote:
    > =================================
    > MONITOR SPOOL USER Version 1.0
    > =================================
    > UTILITY FOR ISERIES AS400 MONITOR
    > SPOOL FILES FOR USER IN REAL TIME.

    > THIS UTILITY IS FREE SOFTWARE IN LANGUAGE JAVA.
    > DEVELOPED USING OPEN SOURCE PROJECT JTOPEN
    >
    > THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED
    > OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
    > THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
    > FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
    > FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
    > OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
    > PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
    > DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED
    > AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
    > LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
    > ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
    > IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

    What's with the SHOUTING?

    This post would have been better sent to clj.announce.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Nov 7, 2008

  3. Lew wrote:
    > Consulente EDP wrote:
    >> =================================
    >> MONITOR SPOOL USER Version 1.0
    >> =================================
    >> UTILITY FOR ISERIES AS400 MONITOR
    >> SPOOL FILES FOR USER IN REAL TIME.

    >> THIS UTILITY IS FREE SOFTWARE IN LANGUAGE JAVA.
    >> DEVELOPED USING OPEN SOURCE PROJECT JTOPEN
    >>
    >> THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED
    >> OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
    >> THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
    >> FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
    >> FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
    >> OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
    >> PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
    >> DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED
    >> AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
    >> LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
    >> ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
    >> IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

    > What's with the SHOUTING?

    Didn't you know? All lawyers are hard of hearing. That's why all EULAs
    shout.

    I think it comes from spending so much time in court with other lawyers
    shouting. Too much exposure to loud sounds is known to damage hearing,
    after all.
    Harold Yarmouth, Nov 7, 2008