Monitoring Results of my web app

Guest

Hello

I create a test with application center to monitor my ASPNET web application

** Description test

8 hour
10 connection
Enable Delays = Ye

** Description of the applicatio

..NET 1.
Windows 200
Domain
Recycle work process every 1740 minute
Stop work process after 20 minutes of inactivit
Limit request queue : 400
Activate ping : 3600 second
"Activate fast protection in case of failure" : 5, every 5 minute
Identity : local Syste

The application is a main page which contains 3 IFRAMES (with a datagrid) and one IFRAME (with an IE treeview control(1000 nodes)
The datagrid is binded with a dataset which can be in Cache

I setup application counters according to the articl
"ASP.NET Performance Monitoring, and When to Alert Administrators
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/monitor_perf.as

** Results just before the end of the tes

4 Socket Error
Private Bytes : 188 M
Thread number : 3
Pipeline Instance Count : 1
Bytes in all heap : 150 M
Application restarts : 4 (one update of a dll and perhaps one recycle work process (?)
total Errors :
Total compilation errors : 1
Cache total entries : 23
Cache total access : 71500