    But I would prefer a solution where I can avoid to hard-code this.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestion,

    Sergio
    silarri, Jan 3, 2005

  2. silarri

    Guest

    you could override the rmi socket factory and add logging statements in
    , Jan 4, 2005

  3. silarri

    Esmond Pitt Guest

    silarri wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I would like to know if there is some tool that allows to monitor an
    > rmiregistry. I am interested in collecting information such as the
    > number of RPC calls performed, the number of lookups, etc. over a
    > period of time.

    Start it with -J-Djava.rmi.server.logCalls=true and save the output.
    Esmond Pitt, Jan 4, 2005
  4. silarri

    silarri Guest

    Could you please give me some more light about how to do this?

    I mean, how can I log information about remote communications from what
    it is written in a socket?

    Thanks in advance,

    Sergio

    silarri, Jan 4, 2005