    advice?

    thanks,

    Thufir
    Thufir, Sep 16, 2012

  2. Thufir

    Thufir Guest

    On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 19:15:15 -0700, Thufir wrote:

    > I've exchanged I don't know how many e-mails with monster trying to get
    > the RSS feed for my job search. They've provided a URL which they state
    > is the URL for the RSS feed. However, neither google reader,
    > thunderbird, firefox nor the w3c validator recognize it as a valid feed.

    Well, they replied:

    Response Via Email <name omitted> 09/17/2012 05:46 PM
    Hi Thufir,

    I have contacted a member of our Technical Escalation team and received
    some information on RSS feeds on the Monster site. Thufir, I was going
    through the processes that were on our Monster site but those processes
    have been changed but they did not update the information on the website.
    I apologize but we no longer have subscriptions for RSS feeds for saved
    searches on the Monster site. The Technical Escalation team has requested
    that the information be changed on the website to reflect the changes on
    the RSS feeds no longer being available. Once again, I do apologize for
    the outdated information on the site. If you should have any further
    questions or concerns, please email me back. I will be happy to assist
    you and thank you for choosing Monster!

    Have a Great Day,

    <name omitted>
    Monster Global Customer Service