MOO meets Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Aahz, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Aahz

    Aahz Guest

    Aahz, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Quote from the webpage: "It's a buggy bundle of Python code that, by
    default, opens interfaces to your computer and makes it insecure."

    ... just what I was looking for ...

    Istvan Albert, Apr 3, 2006

  3. Jonathan Ellis, Apr 3, 2006
  4. Aahz

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Istvan Albert wrote:
    > Quote from the webpage: "It's a buggy bundle of Python code that, by
    > default, opens interfaces to your computer and makes it insecure."

    So it's a way of using Python to emulate the Windows operating system,
    for people stuck using Linux?

    > ... just what I was looking for ...

    :)

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, Apr 3, 2006
  5. Aahz

    Robert Kern Guest

    http://www.ospace.net

    --
    Robert Kern

    an underlying truth."
    -- Umberto Eco

    Robert Kern, Apr 3, 2006
  6. Alex Martelli, Apr 4, 2006
  7. Aahz

    alex23 Guest

    There's also the unfortunately named POO:
    http://www.strout.net/python/poo/index.html (Although that page claims
    it hasn't been updated since '98...)

    Python has already reminded me of MOO-coding in some key ways: the
    object model, the core libraries, the minimalism of the language.

    - alex23

    alex23, Apr 6, 2006