moonpig - how do i use custom fonts in wysiwyg

mark r

im interested in replicating how moonpig.com 's card editor works. in
particular how you can display a custom server side font in a wysiwyg
editor - i know moonpig uses .net but can this be accomplished using
plain ol' asp ?

mark

Bob Lehmann

That site doesn't use WEFT or it wouldn't work in a modern browser (FireFox,
in my case).

The way it works is, they generate an image with your test.

Bob Lehmann

Slim

Bob Lehmann said:
That site doesn't use WEFT or it wouldn't work in a modern browser
(FireFox,
in my case).
how do you mean modern?

Not much at all works in firebox

mark r

Bob said:
That site doesn't use WEFT or it wouldn't work in a modern browser (FireFox,
in my case).

The way it works is, they generate an image with your test.

Bob Lehmann

How do you generate images in ASP without custom DLL's? we have aspjpeg
if thats any good.

Mark