mootools Ajax fade in fade out response problem

Piotr Kaleta

Hi I tried to load asynch. request in that order :

fade in div,
put response into div,
fade out div

problem is i get that order :

response goes into div,
fade in div,
fade out div

what is the problem ?

function sendHermes(param){

var hermes = new Ajax(
kontroler,
{
method: 'GET',
initialize:function(){this.fx = new Fx.Style($
(content),'opacity',
{duration:1000,wait:false});},
data:{section:param},
update:$(content),
onRequest:function(){this.fx.start(1,0);},
onComplete:function(){this.fx.start(0,1);}

});

hermes.request();

}

thank you for help

Henry

[...]

What help do you expect when you have not included the code that
defines Ajax or its methods, Fx, Fx.Stye, the methods of Fx.Style or
the $ function, and not shown how you call this code or the context
from which it is called? As it is there is not even evidence that it
does what you claim it does, let alone enough to determine why it may
not do what you want it to do.

Piotr Kaleta

ekhm ... MOOTOOLS , if you don't know it sorry I won't be pasting
docs from mootools.net manuals

Henry

ekhm ... MOOTOOLS , if you don't know it sorry  I won't
be pasting docs from mootools.net manuals

Manuals are only any good if the people who wrote them understand the
code they are documenting. What you should post is the code that is
relevant to your problem (in isolation from anything that is
irrelevent).