MooTools question

rnb

Hi everybody, I hope this question/request for help is not out of
place here. I have tried my first accordion with mootools and have
almost everything working except for a background image issue on my
H3's. The page in question is...

http://karmin.aphexhosting.com/content/pressReleases.html

This particular page was made with a template but still did a good job
of teaching me how this javascript library needs to be implemented.
Unfortunately I don't understand enough to be able to fix the
disappearing background image and wonder if a kind soul could lend a
hand.

Thanks in advance.
Rolland

Gregor Kofler

rnb meinte:
Hi everybody, I hope this question/request for help is not out of
place here. I have tried my first accordion with mootools and have
almost everything working except for a background image issue on my
H3's. The page in question is...

http://karmin.aphexhosting.com/content/pressReleases.html

This particular page was made with a template but still did a good job
of teaching me how this javascript library needs to be implemented.
Unfortunately I don't understand enough to be able to fix the
disappearing background image and wonder if a kind soul could lend a
hand.

All I can see is, that the background-image
url(../assets/titlesHighlightImage.png)
gets replaced with
url(..assets/titlesBackgroundImage.png)

Perhaps two identical images will do the job. The JS is obfuscated (and
supposedly not too interesting anyway), hence I can't say anything about
that.

Gregor