More Form Mail Replies - OT

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Neredbojias, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    Here's some more interesting replies to the form mail thing with my
    answers:

    ==From: so, if this isn't used - do you read it? ;-)
    ==hello - testing, 2, 3 ;-)
    ==I don't need to try and break it, right? Just see if it works for
    regular non-hackers?

    You can't break it.
    The "from" is used basically as a handle.

    ==From: m.barnard@
    ==Here's a test just as you asked. I get so little chance to return help
    given. Think this makes up for the last month of "How do I"?
    ==Mike.

    Thanks, Mike.

    ==From:
    ==My only comment is...
    ==When the mail has been sent it just leaves me with a black page and
    nowhere to go. Buttons redirecting you to the home page maybe?
    ==In fact, could you do the same for me?
    ==www.thermachek.com/
    ==The link is in the left menu. Thanks.
    ==Mike.

    I've implimented something new in the area of which you speak. See how
    you like it.

    ==From: tobyinkster
    ==hellooooo

    Thanks, Toby

    ==From: edbj@
    ==Good day, mail form,
    ==This is a test.
    ==Ed

    Good day, Ed.

    ==From: %0ACc:

    Nice "From" line, Foo. Oh the humanities.

    ==You did test for email injection, right?

    Don't have to. And you _should_ know why.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.com/
    Neredbojias, Apr 1, 2008

  2. On Apr 1, 5:28 pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/

    Today's nude( Apr 2) looks like she just got out of Auschwitz
    Travis Newbury, Apr 2, 2008

  3. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 02 Apr 2008, Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > Today's nude( Apr 2) looks like she just got out of Auschwitz

    Maybe she's going for that concentration camp look. You know women...

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.com/
    Neredbojias, Apr 2, 2008
  4. Neredbojias

    John Hosking Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > Here's some more interesting replies to the form mail thing with my
    > answers:

    > ==From: m.barnard@
    > ==Here's a test just as you asked. I get so little chance to return help
    > given. Think this makes up for the last month of "How do I"?
    > ==Mike.
    >
    > Thanks, Mike.
    >

    > ==From: m.barnard@[actual unmunged email address].uk

    Neredbojias, you said you weren't going to use what was typed in the
    From: field, but here you've gone and posted the fellow's e-mail address
    to Usenet. I hope Mike doesn't mind, but I think it's either rude or
    carelss of you. Either way, I suggest you take more care in future.

    --
    John
    Don't make me come over there
    John Hosking, Apr 3, 2008
  5. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 02 Apr 2008, John Hosking <> wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> Here's some more interesting replies to the form mail thing with my
    >> answers:

    >> ==From: m.barnard@
    >> ==Here's a test just as you asked. I get so little chance to return
    >> help given. Think this makes up for the last month of "How do I"?
    >> ==Mike.
    >>
    >> Thanks, Mike.
    >>

    >> ==From: m.barnard@[actual unmunged email address].uk

    > Neredbojias, you said you weren't going to use what was typed in the
    > From: field, but here you've gone and posted the fellow's e-mail
    > address to Usenet. I hope Mike doesn't mind, but I think it's either
    > rude or carelss of you. Either way, I suggest you take more care in
    > future.

    Damn, I edited it in his first message and missed the second. Sorry,
    Mike.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.com/
    Neredbojias, Apr 3, 2008
  6. Mike Barnard wrote:

    > On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 04:59:27 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias
    > <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    >>> Neredbojias, you said you weren't going to use what was typed in the
    >>> From: field, but here you've gone and posted the fellow's e-mail
    >>> address to Usenet. I hope Mike doesn't mind, but I think it's either
    >>> rude or carelss of you. Either way, I suggest you take more care in
    >>> future.

    >>Damn, I edited it in his first message and missed the second. Sorry,
    >>Mike.

    > Easily done. I've about 200 email address' to choose from and I used my
    > commonest.

    Holy crap on a stick. That's a lot of addresses. :)

    I wonder how many the average Joe or Jane in her might have.

    I'll start.

    Blinky - probably 20 at most. Most I rarely use.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 7, 2008
  7. Neredbojias

    freemont Guest

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:24:52 -0700, Blinky the Shark writ:

    >> Easily done. I've about 200 email address' to choose from and I used my
    >> commonest.

    > Holy crap on a stick. That's a lot of addresses.
    >
    > I wonder how many the average Joe or Jane in her might have.
    >
    > I'll start.
    >
    > Blinky - probably 20 at most. Most I rarely use.

    Thunderbird hits seven at a time. Those I use. I also have an old Yahoo
    addy that never gets used. My MSN addy finally got "cancelled" or whatever.

    One gmail for personal contacts, one gmail for online forms, ordering,
    business stuff. Two from ISP that I never give out any more but some
    people still use for me. One each for three domains. Plenty.

    I can't imagine a need for any more than the seven I check/use regularly.

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
    freemont, Apr 7, 2008
  8. Mike Barnard wrote:

    > On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:24:52 -0700, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mike Barnard wrote:

    >>> Easily done. I've about 200 email address' to choose from and I used
    >>> my commonest.

    >>Holy crap on a stick. That's a lot of addresses. :)
    >>
    >>I wonder how many the average Joe or Jane in her might have.
    >>
    >>I'll start.
    >>
    >>Blinky - probably 20 at most. Most I rarely use.

    > Well, as I own a domain, well, two now, every time I register with a

    I own five. But only three are in use. But anyway, I forgot fifteen or
    twenty I have at sneakemail.com.

    > website or go somewhere that wants an address, I make a new one. If your
    > imaginary website "i-site.com" wanted me to give an email address to
    > register then it would be . Then, if I get spam I can
    > be reasonably sure where the address was harvested. I can delete the
    > address if it get's bothersome without much bother. This way I've built
    > up loads of addresses. Most never get much use.

    Gotcha. Isolating where spammers got your address is a strong feature at
    sneakemail.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 7, 2008
  9. Neredbojias

    John Hosking Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Mike Barnard wrote:
    >

    >> Easily done. I've about 200 email address' to choose from and I used my
    >> commonest.

    > Holy crap on a stick. That's a lot of addresses. :)
    >
    > I wonder how many the average Joe or Jane in her might have.
    >
    > I'll start.
    >
    > Blinky - probably 20 at most. Most I rarely use.

    I've currently got six, not counting the stupid, fake, munged one I use
    here.

    --
    John
    Fear is the mind-killer.