More header fixed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEgRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?=, May 3, 2007.

  1. Hello misters,

    In another post of the news, mister Manish Bafna, give me a reference:

    http://www.dotnet247.com/247referen...rance/ScrollableDataGridWithFixedHeader.shtml

    But my trouble continues. I repeat the issue:
    I have an HTML table with a header.
    There are many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and
    vertical, and the header be fixed.

    Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
    row's color (I use javascript to do this)

    I have seen this references:

    http://home.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/examples/locked-column-csv.html
    http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108597

    The trouble about this references, when the user select an row and changes
    color of row, the header dissapears !!!.

    Any solution about this issue, now I'm crazy.

    Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated, very grateful if any help.
    Greetings

    Thanks and Regards.

    --
    http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
    www.kiquenet.net

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEgRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?=, May 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEgRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?=

    bruce barker Guest

    there is no built in browser support for this. the common solution is a
    table of column headers, following by a div with overflow:auto, then
    render a table in the div. either the table columns fixed, or javascript
    makes the two tables have the same column width. if horizonal scrolling,
    then the header needs to be in a div, and client script needs too keep
    the two tables offset the same.

    your first sample site used fixed width and hoped for no horizonal scroll.

    your second sample did not work with my browser, so its probably not
    cross browser compatible.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, May 3, 2007

  3. Thanks mister,

    have you any sample code about it ??

    Regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEgRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?=, May 3, 2007