    How do achieve the same using Jakarta Ant?

    TIA,
    Karsten

    Karsten Wutzke, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Karsten Wutzke wrote:
    > How do I make my application allocate more memory on startup?
    > Production version is a simple JAR file, so it might work with some
    > setting in the manifest, doesn't it? It so, what does the entry look
    > like?

    What about a simple wrapper script which would set -Xmx etc parameters prior
    to calling -jar your.jar?
    --
    Davor Cengija,

    Davor Cengija, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Davor Cengija wrote:
    > Karsten Wutzke wrote:
    >
    >>How do I make my application allocate more memory on startup?
    >>Production version is a simple JAR file, so it might work with some
    >>setting in the manifest, doesn't it? It so, what does the entry look
    >>like?

    > What about a simple wrapper script which would set -Xmx etc parameters prior
    > to calling -jar your.jar?

    Hmm. One of the requirements by my prof is, that the app should be
    double clickable in a file manager, so this is not quite acceptable.

    Isn't there any way by the manifest/JAR mechanism to set the -Xmx
    option? Or is there a way to do that internally in my program?

    Karsten

    Karsten Wutzke, Mar 5, 2004